Rename Drive After Cloning

Author
flewis
New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Running Windows 7, I have set up scheduled automated cloning of my C drive onto an identical D drive.  My C drive is called "System". In the XML View, I see that the drive letter of the clone is being set to "D" after the clone is created.  Is there any way to also automatically rename the clone drive to "System Backup" instead of "System" after it is created?   Perhaps by adding another line to the XML file?   If so, would someone please be so kind as to give me an example of how to do this or else tell me where I can find this info?

Thank you.

Fred Lewis
Stephen
Stephen
Macrium Representative
Macrium Representative (1.1K reputation)Macrium Representative (1.1K reputation)Macrium Representative (1.1K reputation)Macrium Representative (1.1K reputation)Macrium Representative (1.1K reputation)Macrium Representative (1.1K reputation)Macrium Representative (1.1K reputation)Macrium Representative (1.1K reputation)Macrium Representative (1.1K reputation)Macrium Representative (1.1K reputation)
Group: Administrators
Hi Flewis,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the forum.

I'm afraid this isn't currently possible within Reflect.  I have passed your feature request onto the development team for evaluation.

Kind Regards

Stephen

Next Webinar

Dreamer2004
Dreamer2004
Talented Member
Talented Member (173 reputation)Talented Member (173 reputation)Talented Member (173 reputation)Talented Member (173 reputation)Talented Member (173 reputation)Talented Member (173 reputation)Talented Member (173 reputation)Talented Member (173 reputation)Talented Member (173 reputation)Talented Member (173 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I would also welcome a feature like that when performing a restore of a "system IMAGE".

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search