Version 7 Very Long Incremental Image Processing

Author
Stuart Tunstall
Proficient Member
Proficient Member (221 reputation)Proficient Member (221 reputation)Proficient Member (221 reputation)Proficient Member (221 reputation)Proficient Member (221 reputation)Proficient Member (221 reputation)Proficient Member (221 reputation)Proficient Member (221 reputation)Proficient Member (221 reputation)Proficient Member (221 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I will do that, thank you ... 

I also use Memeo instant back up as well for an automatic backup of files and I know when I first installed that it took about a week to completely back up my files and folders, so I was more than happy with about 1 hour to do the image, and I suppose 20 mins is good in comparison.. 

As this is all new to me I will have a read of the manual a bit more... but I am happy so far and Macrium did come highly recommended Smile 

Richard V.
Richard V.
Most Valuable Professional
Most Valuable Professional (4.1K reputation)Most Valuable Professional (4.1K reputation)Most Valuable Professional (4.1K reputation)Most Valuable Professional (4.1K reputation)Most Valuable Professional (4.1K reputation)Most Valuable Professional (4.1K reputation)Most Valuable Professional (4.1K reputation)Most Valuable Professional (4.1K reputation)Most Valuable Professional (4.1K reputation)Most Valuable Professional (4.1K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Reflect is a very solid backup and recovery application.  I'm personally not so keen on some of its recently added "bells and whistles", but that's just me.  You can be assured that you've made a very sound choice.

Regards, Richard V. ("Arvy")
https://forum.macrium.com/uploads/images/afc5d4fe-5d25-4e25-be94-185e.png

Edited 26 May 2017 10:46 PM by Arvy
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search