Macrium Reflect upgrade from v6 to v7

Author
JdNIIh Tyme
New Member (33 reputation)New Member (33 reputation)New Member (33 reputation)New Member (33 reputation)New Member (33 reputation)New Member (33 reputation)New Member (33 reputation)New Member (33 reputation)New Member (33 reputation)New Member (33 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello All,
I see v7 is out and available to owners of v6 for a 50% discount  but I have been unable to find the link or path to upgrade that shows me the "New" retail price of v7 to compare to my 50% off upgrade price.
My Appreciation goes out to all who read this and those who reply. Thank you!
Best,
JdNIIhTyme

/jdNH
Richard V.
Richard V.
Most Valuable Professional
Most Valuable Professional (4.1K reputation)Most Valuable Professional (4.1K reputation)Most Valuable Professional (4.1K reputation)Most Valuable Professional (4.1K reputation)Most Valuable Professional (4.1K reputation)Most Valuable Professional (4.1K reputation)Most Valuable Professional (4.1K reputation)Most Valuable Professional (4.1K reputation)Most Valuable Professional (4.1K reputation)Most Valuable Professional (4.1K reputation)
For the upgrade, start at https://www.macrium.com/upgrade and fill in the blanks.  You can get the "buy now" prices for the new Home Edition here and for the Business Editions here.

Regards, Richard V. ("Arvy")
https://forum.macrium.com/uploads/images/afc5d4fe-5d25-4e25-be94-185e.png

Edited 5 March 2017 7:12 PM by Arvy
JdNIIh Tyme
JdNIIh Tyme
New Member (33 reputation)New Member (33 reputation)New Member (33 reputation)New Member (33 reputation)New Member (33 reputation)New Member (33 reputation)New Member (33 reputation)New Member (33 reputation)New Member (33 reputation)New Member (33 reputation)
Thanks very much, Arvy!
Best,
JdNIIhTyme

/jdNH
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login