Upgrade email link opens empty basket

Author
dertoni
New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi,

i received the mail with the upgrade options, it says:
Below you will find a table with the upgrade options available from the key/email address you submitted.
Please note: Licenses already upgraded to version 7 will not be shown.

Current productLicenseUpgrade option
Macrium Reflect v5.0 Professional Edition       hereismykey         ** AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE **

when i use the link "Purchase upgrades with Standard Support" i get an empty basket.

what can i do?

smk
smk
New Member (23 reputation)New Member (23 reputation)New Member (23 reputation)New Member (23 reputation)New Member (23 reputation)New Member (23 reputation)New Member (23 reputation)New Member (23 reputation)New Member (23 reputation)New Member (23 reputation)
Your're not the only one with upgrade purchase issues.

I've got 2 x Home v6 4 user licence packs and can only upgrade one of the two packs (I've raised a sales support request about this)

It appears Macrium doesn't want our money Wink

matt6575
matt6575
New Member (12 reputation)New Member (12 reputation)New Member (12 reputation)New Member (12 reputation)New Member (12 reputation)New Member (12 reputation)New Member (12 reputation)New Member (12 reputation)New Member (12 reputation)New Member (12 reputation)
Same problem. Receive the upgrade email, click the provided link but the web page says my cart is empty. There doesn't appear to be any other way to upgrade on the entire site.

Dennis.L
Dennis.L
New Member (45 reputation)New Member (45 reputation)New Member (45 reputation)New Member (45 reputation)New Member (45 reputation)New Member (45 reputation)New Member (45 reputation)New Member (45 reputation)New Member (45 reputation)New Member (45 reputation)
So I'm not the only one having issues upgrading? I was informed of the 50% to upgrade my 4 licenses of v6 to v7. I went to the shopping cart and the price seemed reasonable, but did not say anything about 50% off anywhere - so I inquired about it. It was within that period of time waiting for the response (which was very quick) that things changed. That's when I had a similar issue - as I went to the link to my cart for the discounted price and the cart was empty.

So I started the process over again to upgrade my current licenses to v7 and the price literally doubled within 24 hours! I am not very happy about the discrepancy - I truly hope it was an error and that Macrium will honor the price I was quoted originally (screenshots of the shopping cart were taken of the identical product at different times).

ISSUE RESOLVED. Thank you.
Edited 7 March 2017 9:21 PM by dennis.L
smk
smk
New Member (23 reputation)New Member (23 reputation)New Member (23 reputation)New Member (23 reputation)New Member (23 reputation)New Member (23 reputation)New Member (23 reputation)New Member (23 reputation)New Member (23 reputation)New Member (23 reputation)
dennis.L - 2 March 2017 6:01 AM
So I started the process over again to upgrade my current licenses to v7 and the price literally doubled within 24 hours! I 

Yep same price increase here, and for me still shows 1 x 4 pack and I've got 2 of those 4 x Home v6 packs.

I should have upgraded one pack straight away and sorted the other later!

Edited 2 March 2017 9:28 AM by smk
dertoni
dertoni
New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)
did anyone get answer from macrium support?
smk
smk
Not for me yet, which is surprising as they're normally quick.

Dennis.L
Dennis.L
New Member (45 reputation)New Member (45 reputation)New Member (45 reputation)New Member (45 reputation)New Member (45 reputation)New Member (45 reputation)New Member (45 reputation)New Member (45 reputation)New Member (45 reputation)New Member (45 reputation)
I received my first response letting me know that the lower price I originally saw as a total in my basket was my discounted price - very quickly.

But, nothing yet for me either regarding the emptying of the basket, then the doubling in price.
You're right, they are very good at responding soon. I can't imagine it being much longer.

ISSUE RESOLVED. Thank you.

Edited 7 March 2017 9:22 PM by dennis.L
Stephen
Stephen
Macrium Representative
Macrium Representative (1.1K reputation)Macrium Representative (1.1K reputation)Macrium Representative (1.1K reputation)Macrium Representative (1.1K reputation)Macrium Representative (1.1K reputation)Macrium Representative (1.1K reputation)Macrium Representative (1.1K reputation)Macrium Representative (1.1K reputation)Macrium Representative (1.1K reputation)Macrium Representative (1.1K reputation)
Group: Administrators
Apologies for the delay in replying. 

We have been flooded with support tickets and are trying our best to get back to everyone individually.  The development team are working around the clock to resolve the currently outstanding issues.

I will check the status of your tickets and ask the relevant person to reply. 

Kind Regards

Stephen

Next Webinar

See our reviews on

Trustpilot Logo
Trustpilot Stars

phillip
phillip
New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)
I have also just attempted to purchase an upgrade from v6 to v7 and discovered the price has almost DOUBLED!

I also would like Macrium to honor the original upgrade price I was quoted a few days ago.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search